Employing over 100 staff, Mildura Motor Holdings is Sunraysia’s biggest new and used car dealer. As a privately-owned company, we operate multiple dealerships located in Mildura, servicing Sunraysia and surrounds.
Mildura Motor Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We hire for attitude and train for skill. If you have a passion for the Automotive Industry and this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
These are all full-time positions, and the successful candidates will have the necessary experience or be willing to undertake training.
If you’d like to find out more, fill out the Careers Enquiry Form on this page or forward your current resume to the Group HR Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We seek to employ passionate candidates in the following areas:
- Drive to lead a team with a commitment to performance targets.
- Focus on the process of delivering excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to train and mentor your team to build skills as required.
- Be a Customer Service champion and achieve the highest CSI.
- Strong capacity to lead by example with a hands-on approach.
- Passion and motivation, with proven Service Manager experience.
NEW & USED SALES EXECUTIVES
- A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- A demonstrated hunger and desire to achieve set targets and financial milestones.
- A strong and demonstrated ability to remain focused on set tasks and key disciplines of automotive sales.
- A current automatic and manual Australian driver’s licence.
- A team-orientated attitude.
QUALIFIED MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNICIANS
– with Cert III in Automotive Technology
- A current manual driver’s licence.
- A current factory training and certification.
- Be reliable and have a great work ethic.
- Have attention to detail.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Great organisation, planning and time management skills.
- A genuine belief and understanding of Customer Satisfaction
APPRENTICE MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNICIANS
- Are you seeking a career within the automotive industry?
- Do you enjoy investigating mechanical problems and finding solutions?
- Full ongoing training and support through Sunraysia TAFE.
- Job security
- Modern state of the art workshop
- Strong communication skills over the phone and in person
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to manage customers' expectations
- Greeting customers and visitors and assisting customers with queries
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Current Driver’s license